Monday, March 19, 2012

The first-ish purchased outfit

I've long been a little over-zealous/crazy (no surprise there).  Over the course of our marriage, I've taken it upon myself to purchase a baby outfit in most of the countries we've visited.  I have some cute onesies from France, a cotton Vietnamese outfit, booties from Turkey and more...

I know those are all technically "purchased" but they've all been put away and I didn't even know when we would try for a family when I bought them.  So...the below outfit is my "first" purchased outfit for our child that we are actually aware of.

It's unisex so can fit either a boy or a girl.  I had my eye on it a month or so ago but couldn't break down and pay full price.  I take after my mother in the good deal department, so when I saw this little beauty under the "sale" sign, I knew it was time to purchase!

Russ loves/likes it too, which is saying something because he's not the most excitable guy (as you all know).

1 comment: