Monday, April 9, 2012

Bump Patrol

Quite a few of our friends and family have asked me if I'm showing and it seems that the past two weeks have really made the ol' belly look a bit bigger.  I'm not gonna lie though, it is very strange to be working out at the gym and to be surprised by your reflection.  That can't be me, that girl has a big belly!  It's that weird stage of not fully looking pregnant but not looking thin either.

It's fascinating though, and each night I can see a difference (or at least I think I can).  Poor Russ doesn't know if he should say I look pregnant or not ;)  I'm getting big enough though, that there is no squeezing into any pair of old jeans.  My new waistline is now forcing me to tell my agents this week.  I'm sure they'll be thrilled but the auditions will become fewer and fewer.  Hey, maybe I'll get more work as a pregnant actor?!

*We just painted a big chalkboard on our dining room wall so forgive the lack of continuity with the pics.  From here on out though, they'll all be in front of the board.

6 Weeks
15 Weeks

18 Weeks





4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful.

    Blessings and joy on this new journey,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to see baby grow. You're beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chalk board, what a great way to take belly pics. You look amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete