Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brink Family Weekend in the Burg - Baby Talia


We just returned from Roseburg where we had a fun-filled weekend of friends, family and food! Russ and I met our neice, Talia, for the first time and she is too precious for words. Russ also used his handyman skills to construct a treehouse (phase I). I'm not sure how mom and dad plan to complete phase II and III without Russ but we'll see...



The whole Brink/Tyner/Kerwin Family


One of dad's cows

Baby Talia...don't you just want to snuggle her!



Sydney loves her Uncle "Ress"
Peyton enjoying the slippy slide



Dwayne, Russ, Mike, David Jr., Dad, Larry and Troy built the best darn treehouse in the world!

Sydney and Grandpa Mom and Lisa young at heart

My two favorite neices


Dwayne and Cole


Austin and Cole-y Bug (note, Cole's Vulcan hand...what a goof)


Ellie, David Jr., Sydney and baby boy Brink (due in September). Still working on my lighting but a good photo of the family I think.




Childhood friends, Trisha and Amy stopped by to see the family and catch up.

This is the best shot of the treehouse I managed to get. Russ and dad finished the ladder after this picture and mom has plans for an expansion already!


Grandpa and Grandma and all the grandbabies...too cute!

1 comment:

  1. I do believe your family is the family I remember most growing up! I loved you guys--well I still do :-) Saturday morning chores, costco muffins, movie makin', sun bathin' teenagers. We had so much fun. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete