Monday, July 13, 2009

Jackson's visit to LA

Another outdated post but one worth noting. My longtime friend, Jackie aka "Jackson", came to LA for a nice long girls weekend. Since she spent a couple of years in Los Angeles, she actually showed us a thing or two. Why had I never heard of Diddy Reese's in Westwood? I mean, $1.50 ice cream sandwiches with warm cookies? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Thanks Jackson!

Jackie and I spent a whole relaxing day at Glen Ivy Spa. Note the red clay dried all over us - - this part of the spa is called "Club Mud". So fun!


Enjoying some sangria at Cobra's and Matadors. Can you say bacon wrapped prawns mmmmm


Such fun! Thanks for coming Jackie, we miss you already!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being amazing hosts and getting me hooked on the Twilight series. xoxo

    ReplyDelete