Monday, September 21, 2009

And off to Heather's house for a few days!

I spent the rest of my trip to Oregon hanging with my sister Heather and her four kids:Austin; Cole; Peyton and Talia! Your just gonna have to settle for pictures of baby Talia's bath that I gave her. She is a delight and a joy!

Who loves her Aunt Angie?

She loves her hair washed...just like Auntie ;)


It was so nice to just relax and spend time at Heather's house as I hadn't really spent a long amount of time holding Talia since her birth. We've met her a couple of times but everyone wants to hold her and so I was always relegated to just a few minutes here and there. This was ample snuggle time and we even spent some time at Starbucks together while mommy had her dentist appointment. It was so nice to spend some quality sister time with Heather (and her babies).

But at least she looks cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment