Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Parents in LA and back to Oregon


My parents came to LA for a nice relaxing weekend and to see my show. We hit up my favorite spot, Malibu Winery (again), they spent some quality time with my sis in Santa Monica, came to my show and ended our weekend at church and a dinner with the Hill's.
I decided to head back to Oregon with my parents on Monday and spent some time with my nieces. A highlight was definitely harvesting veggies from the garden with Sydney. AND, in less than one week...we'll be aunt and uncle again to baby Landon (David and Ellie's second child)! I'll keep my fingers crossed that he is born before I leave on Friday :)
Picnic at Malibu Winery
Dancing is always appropriate - - I mean, look at these moves!

Dad showing Russ some of his art finds...Timber posters he found on Montana Street.

Whoa...big zucchini

Look, a tasty tomato!

My girls! Talia and Sydney post-bath

to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet little week with the nieces! And your mom's moves are brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete